February 18, 2014

Jane Squared vs Winter

Winter 200 points. JaneSquared 3 points.

Shesh Winter! I told you to get real & get out of town! Ah .. well, at least the snow looks pretty...

Today I'm wearing my new favorite denim top from Uniqlo. This is a great shirt that can easily transition into work wear (tuck into a pencil skirt, add a cardigan or blazer). Lucky for me, I'm keeping it casual with a great pair of leggings and my duck boots. 

We can battle this winter together! Thanks for reading and have a great week!

Shirt:  Denim Long Sleeve, Uniqlo | shop
Tank:  Scoop Cami, Limited | shop
Leggings: Loft | shop
Socks: Dotted Trouser, JCrew | shop
Scarf: Cheetah print | similar
Watch:  Runway Twist, Michael Kors | shop
Necklace:  Side double Cross, TJ Maxx | shop
Boots: Duck Boots, LL Bean | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment