January 22, 2014

Big Ben

Visiting London was very a cool for me, and seeing Big Ben & the Palace of Westminster were definitely some highlights. This trip marked my first experience in the UK, but I've learned and heard so much about London.  IT was exciting to visit streets (Baker St., anyone?)  I've seen on t.v. & read about in history books.

I walked up the stairs and out of Westminster station and was greeted with a breathtaking view of Westminster.  And all I could think to myself was "whoa".  This building has been around for hundreds of years. I really enjoyed just walking around this area and taking in the sights.

Have you been to London before?  What were some of your favorite things to do?

Coat: Loft | shop
Necklace: So Good | similar
Top: Express | shop
Jeans: Gap | shop
Flats: Cece Ballet | shop
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment