December 11, 2013

Thanksgiving & LOFT Pearlized Gem 3/4 Sleeve Dress



This is what I wore during the Thanksgiving festivities!  With the help of my two sous chefs, I made one of my favorite desserts (America's Test Kitchen Bread Pudding -- recipe here).  This bread pudding is a big hit with my family; we love sweets.  I skipped baking an apple pie this year, and we tried we tried an apple crisp in a bag from the Elegant Farmer instead.  I had high hopes, and they were fulfilled!  The Elegant Farmer pies/crisps are pretty delicious!


It's really lovely to be home for the holidays, enjoying all of the amazing food & time with the family.  I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, and we're especially thankful for your support this year!

FYI: There's a 50% off everything sale going on at LOFT today, and I've picked up a few things: this gorgeous lace dress, this fit-and-flare option that's great for work, and their super skinny jeans in petite. Just use code HOLIDAY for 50% off + free ship.


Dress: Loft | shop - 50% off with code: HOLIDAY 
Leggings: Zella | shop
Boots: from Gongguan Night Market in Taipei | similar - boots for wide calves!

Linked up to Two Thirty-Five Designs, the Pleated Poppy & Monday Bloom.


No comments:

Post a Comment