October 3, 2013

Space Beautification: Wall Collection

Pinterest toothpaste technique
Voilà!

I love home projects and have always admired those framed, photo displays on the wall. Luckily, my family was in town and the siblings helped me created this concept using some of my most favorite photos (Gaga poster, hand drawn comic from my BFF, city maps, etc.). We had a blast putting together this puzzle combination, and Dad hung them for me! Good thing Dad of JaneSquared was in town to help!

We also learned a nifty lifehack/trick from Pinterest -- when hanging a frame with an odd or tricky hinge, you can use toothpaste! Place a dot of toothpaste on the hooks on the back of a frame. Then, you place it against the wall and you know exactly where to put the nails! Win win.

What projects are you working on this Fall?

Shirt:  Buffalo Plaid, Hollister | shop similar
Jeans:  Rockstar Jeans, Old Navy | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment