August 15, 2013

Striped Frock and Flowers

Will is back in action!
Guess who's back on the blog?  It's Will...let's welcome him back to the party! It's always a great time when a best friend is in town. It's time for Mariah Carey songs, lots of wine and plenty of laughs. 

I had to pick a dress that fit my mood and reached for a new frock. From Mossimo, this dress is bright and cheery, plus it has pockets -- win win! I really love this dress and think it's easy to accessorize. So, I dug around my closet and discovered this gold, monogrammed belt. Sometimes you can find really awesome accessories when you least expect it. On a trip to St. Louis, I stopped in this crazy costume/thrift shop and picked up this gem! 

Nothing is better than a perfect day with your BFF & some fun style. Thanks for reading!

Dress:  Scoop Neck Pocket Dress, Mossimo, Target | shop
Shoes: Mossimo, Target | similar
Shades: Foldable Ray-Ban | shop
Belt: Thrifted | similar
Purse: Thrifted | similar

3 comments:

  1. Perfect summer outfit, love the colours! The dress goes well with the black sunglasses and shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress! I think it would look great with this bag

    ReplyDelete