August 7, 2013

Day on the Town

Lately, I have had the chance to explore my new city just a little bit more.  For instance, I've had the chance to check out some of the spots on Martini Corner and catch a Kansas City Royals game.  



When exploring a new city, my trusty Target sandals and favorite crossbody bag keep things comfy and convenient.  What's your go to day on the town look?

P.S. If you're headed to Martini Corner,  I recommend the Velvet Dog... not because the drinks and food are particularly good, but because they have skee ball!  Now I don't want to brag and say I rule the scoreboard when it comes to skee ball, but I gotta admit... I'm pretty darn good. ;)

Sunnies: Prada | shop
Top: H&M (old) | similar
Shorts: Gap | shop
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | shop
Sandals: Target (old) 

No comments:

Post a Comment