August 21, 2013

Cultural Enrichment Festival

Last weekend, I attended a fun event in KC--the Ethnic Enrichment Festival. There were lots of cultural performances, traditional dress, and my favorite part, so much delicious food. Top eats definitely include the skewers from the Thai stand and the Strudel from the German stand.

My favorite part, though, was getting my "passport" stamped at every country I visited. :D

Fashion Fundamental: Denim jacket -- this thing goes with me everywhere and is perfect for those cooler summer nights.  It lives in my car so I can grab it once the sun goes down or just hangs off my crossbody bag.  Mine is from Gap, (circa 2003!) and you can't go wrong with the classics.

Sunnies: Prada | shop
Jacket: Gap | shop
Dress: Banana Republic | shop -- currently on sale for $48.
Belt: Taiwan | similar
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | shop
Sandals: Target | similar

Linked up to the Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment