August 19, 2013

Ann Taylor Crepe Full Skirt Dress Review

Hello!  Hope your week is starting off well. Today, I'm rocking a vintage vibe; a full swingy skirt always makes me smile.

Fit: Based on usual Ann Taylor standards, I think this dress runs large. For my preference, it needs a hem or have the shoulders taken in an inch or two.  This is a very flattering silhouette and it also comes in a fun orange shade.
Quality: 100% viscose. Dry clean only.  Fully lined. This dress is uber wrinkly.  I think you can see some of the wrinkles in the the photos, and this doesn't lend itself to sitting for a long time, otherwise I think it can look a touch sloppy.
Price: This is currently on sale for $138 $35 (no code needed, so if you have a code, you can easily stack discounts), which I think is a fair price for a versatile dress.
Bottom Line: A great price for a pretty, if wrinkly dress.

Fashion Fundamental: Great tote -- I love mini bags (witness my love for Rebecca Minkoff's Mini MAC), and I usually travel pretty light, but when I'm carrying around a few more items (i.e. a hugely bulky sunglasses case, camera, snacks, etc.), a tote bag is a great choice.

Sunnies: Prada | shop
Earrings: Kate Spade | shop
Dress: Ann Taylor Crepe Full Skirt Dress | shop
Bag: Coach | shop {reviewed here}
Shoes: Ann Taylor | shop

Linked up to the Monday Mingle.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, a big tote is a must during the summer, it just a perfect choice!!!!!
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is such a gorgeous color! And I love a good large and in charge tote.

    ReplyDelete