April 4, 2013

For the Love of Cardigans




Bright lights, big city....I love a night out on the town. How about some live music, and a few midweek drinks? The weekend is just around the corner, and nothing else puts me in a better mood than a pretty cardigan and a polka dot print.

Fashion Fundamental:  the Cardigan

The cardigan is the essential piece that works in every season. And, I find myself buying new colors all the time. From work to the weekend, it's a functional and classic piece for men and women. The best part? They are incredible versatile. The cardigan is a great base and have the ability to transform with the addition of a scarf or piece of jewelry. I love that you can easily tuck this piece into a purse for ease and portability. Honestly, I just adore cardigans.

More Fashion!
I also stumbled up this fantastic article:  NPR's 'A Lovely Feeling': Celebrating Older Women With Fabulous Style. Check it out. It's a great piece that proves Fashionistas are truly timeless!

Thanks for reading!

Silk Top:  Ruffles, JCrew | similiar
Cardigan:  Ralph Lauren | similar
Jeans:  Bullhead skinny, PacSun | shop   
Shoes:  Mossimo Versie Pump, Target | similar
Clutch:  Foldover, Steve Madden | similar

1 comment: