March 18, 2013

Wear It Both Ways: Chioma's Evolution of Style

C's Evolution of StyleToday, we're thrilled to welcome Chioma of Chioma's Evolution of Style to Jane Squared!

We absolutely love her ability to remix classic pieces in a fresh, modern way; check out her bold, colorful style in the latest edition of Wear it Both Ways -- the utility vest!

Thanks again for rocking your vest both ways, Chioma!



--
Hey everyone!

I’m so excited to be guest posting for Aili and Ailyn today! I just love their style and I was so flattered to be asked to feature a piece for their “Wear It Both Ways” series. On my blog, I love incorporating pieces that can be worn multiple ways. I’m an avid believer of being fashionable on a budget and purchasing quality items of clothing that can be styled and repurposed for different looks. Today I will be showing you two ways to style the ever popular utility vest. One of the biggest trends since Spr ’12 is the utility vest, it’s versatile and can be used to pull a look together or give it some edge. Here are two ways that I styled mine:



In my first look I wore the vest in a feminine way, cinched in at the waist with a belt over a chambray shirt. I decided to wear a flowy printed maxi skirt with boots to finish off the look.


In my second look, I wore the same vest over a layered polka dot sweater and plaid button down with jeans. This is a cute every day look that can be given some edge and taken to the next level with a utility vest. 

Have fun styling those vests and thanks again for having me guest post today! 



1 comment: