March 6, 2013

Snow White

Fashion Fundamental: Black Pumps (and nude pumps) are the perfect foil to just about every look--even when I'm rocking head-to-toe white.  I love wearing white year round, but especially in the winter time.  Different shades & textures of ivory and white make for a simple, yet visually interesting look.

Great news, friends - I'm moving for a new job in Kansas City!  I don't know many people in the area, so please let me know which places I should visit.  Any and all suggestions welcome--favorite restaurants, shops, activities, or even KC area bloggers. :)

I'm excited to explore what KC has to offer, so here's to another adventure!

Necklace: JCrewlet | similar
Top: JCrew | shop
Skirt: Jacob | similar
Tights: HUE | shop
Pumps: Ann Taylor | shop
Lips: Stila Convertible Color in Petunia | shop

Linked up to the Pleated Poppy and Two Thirty Five Designs.

3 comments:

  1. i hear KC has great bbq but that's about all i know! best of luck on the new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, didn't think wearing dark tights with light skirt would work but it does! Blog Hopping from Two Thirty Five - have a fantastical weekend and don't forget to "Spring Ahead" an hour on Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete