March 27, 2013

I Love Free Returns

Fashion Fundamental: An easy, breezy pair of sneakers for spring & summertime casual.

Maybe I'm late to the party, but the Gap family of stores--including Banana Republic & Old Navy--offers free return shipping all of the time.  So is Bloomies!

I'm just waiting for JCrew to offer it, and then I'd be a super happy camper.  I've mentioned it before (and I'll probably mention it again)--I love return shipping.  Favorite online retailers that offer the free return shipping service include: Sephora, Nordstrom, & Zappos.

Top: JCrew | similar
Chambray: JCrew | shop
Jeans: Gap (rolled - these are skimmers, but at full length, they're the perfect length for me at 5'3") | shop
Sneaker: Converse | shop

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Question. How do you keep your layers from looking all lumpy? I love the look of a button up layered under a shirt or sweater, but it always looks frumpy on me :( Yours always look so cute!

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete