January 16, 2013

The Wondrous Shedd Aquarium


Fashion Fundamental:  Silk Blouse

I recently checked out Chicago's Shedd Aquarium. I  haven't been to this place since I was a child. So, I was surprised to see that it is still a very cool, unique place as an adult. My favorite exhibit--by far-- was the Jellies. The penguins, large center aquarium and of course the penguins are always a hit.

Silk blouses are quickly becoming a favorite in my wardrobe. I found this bright purple blouse at my local Crew and appreciate the structure in the shoulder, but like the relax fit near the bottom on the shirt. I have found that these are also great to tuck into a pencil skirt for work.

I'm interested in hearing how are you incorporating your silk blouses. What are you pairing them with?

Shirt:  JCrew | shop
Jeans: Gap | shop
Boots: BP Runway Boots | shop
Necklace: Thrifted 
Coat:  Double-Cloth Lady Day Coat, JCrew | shop
Gloves:  H&M
Bag: Classic Q Hillier in Faded Aluminum, Marc by Marc Jacobs |shop

No comments:

Post a Comment