September 26, 2012

Fall TV Premieres

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Not just because of Halloween, the apple cider doughnuts from the apple orchard, and the fact that it offers the best selection of clothes, but because all of my favorite TV shows are back!  :D

I love The Voice, Top Chef, Modern Family,  and Suits. Over the summer, I also got into The Next Food Network Star was much better this last season than it has been in seasons past.

What have you been watching?  Leave your suggestions below since I'm always looking for something new to watch!

Blazer: Gibson via Nordstrom | similar
Dress: F21 | similar in several colors
Shoes: Ann Taylor | shop
Scarf: Wal-Mart | similar
Cuff: Taiwan | similar
Belt: JCrew | similar
Linked up to Marionberry Style's Trend of the Month Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I am loving Revolution and Two Broke Girls! Check them out. I linked up with Marionberry today too!

    Kristin

    http://rarenonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your animal print; you can't go wrong with animal print! I found your blog at Marionberry Style Link-Up. I am now following you. Come over and check me out http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com.
    xx
    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love New Girl! And the Next Food Truck Race is good this season. :)

    Love your dress!!

    xo - Sheila

    Come by and check out my blog if you have time. And maybe follow?
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that dress is just gorgeous on you. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute scarf, and I love the color of that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I am wearing the same colour in my spring post!
    You look great in the colour!

    ReplyDelete