June 14, 2012

Urban Outfitters COPE Linen Sightseer Dress



















Urban Outfitters always entices me with their clever advertising... :)  They got me again because I pulled the trigger and picked up the COPE Linen Sightseer Dress for $39, originally $59.  I love the color, but the linen can be itchy and the material is thicker than desired for a hot summer day.


Alas, I will rock the frock -- and it's almost the weekend! WOOT WOOT.


Dress: COPE Linen Sightseer Dress, Urban Outfitters, $39 | shop
Shoes:  Hondo Platform Pumps, GUESS | shop
Clutch: Banana Republic (SS '11) | similar
Earrings:  Lia Sophia


Linked up at Two Thirty Five Designs & Watch Out for the Woestmans.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for swinging by my blog and saying "hi"! I'm so glad I found yours in return - your style is so colorful and fun. Definitely following and I can't wait to look at your archives and see all the outfits you come up with in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks amazing on you and love the pop of blue in the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress, you look fab
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable clutch! loving the bright colors here.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of that dress is beautiful. Love the touch of blue in the clutch too! Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress. Love the color on you. Just found your guys' blog. You guys are so cute and the blog is lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress. That color is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete