June 13, 2012

Tomato STS Blue Frayed Cuff Denim Shorts







































I'm fully a proponent of remixing your clothing to create a completely new look, but wearing items in ways they weren't intended (i.e. wearing a dress as a skirt) to be worn can make for a rather high maintenance look.  By that, I mean you're always having to adjust your clothing to ensure everything is laying correctly, is in place, etc.

That's why I love summer.  Now that June is fully in swing and the weather is warmer, I don't want to fuss with my clothing; I simply want something that is easy, is comfortably, and of course, looks great.  Enter: the chambray shirt.  These denim shirts are not only extremely versatile, but work in every season; check out a few of the ways Jane Squared rocks the chambray shirt.

Bangles: LOFT | similar
Top: Selvedge Chambray Shirt, JCrew | similar
Shorts: STS Blue Frayed Cuff Denim Shorts in Tomato via Nordstrom | shop
Shoes: Winifred Braided Flat Sandal, Target - reviewed here | shop

2 comments:

  1. Classically chic! I'm wearing chambray today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute chambray and red here! very fourth of july appropriate when that rolls around too.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete