June 21, 2012

L'Orange Dress & a Bachelorette


crew:  LC, Sarah, Angie, Julie, Jen
























































In the spirit of wedding season, I wanted to share what I wore to celebrate my friend Jen's last days as a single lady. Bachelorette party attire can be a bit tricky, but dressy sandals and a brightly colored party dress can easily take you from drinks to dinner to drinks and a few more. :) Cheers to putting a ring on it and congrats Jen!

Now that wedding season is in full swing, let us know what you've been rocking to the latest bachelorette bashes!

*It's not Friday, but Rebecca Black is 15 today. Ode to Friday.

Earrings: Charlotte Russe | similar
Dress: JC Penney | similar
Clutch: Vintage | similar
Shoes: H&M | similar
Lipstick: Be Legendary Lipstick in Mandarin, Smashbox | shop

1 comment:

  1. You look fab! I wore this dress http://daisyraeboutique.com/shop/dressesskirts/lace-cowl-back-dress/ to my sisters bachelorette party and my sister wore this one http://daisyraeboutique.com/shop/dressesskirts/sexy-dress/.

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete