June 27, 2012

Banana Republic Barbara Striped Knit Blazer







































I'm a fan of this kickin' navy blazer, but had a hard time placing it with the right outfit. After a bit of trial and error, I found this pleasing combination. I'm glad I did because stripes are so chic for summer, and add a fun touch to a professional look.


How are you rockin' your stripes?

Blazer: Banana Republic | similar
Skirt: Thrifted | similar
T-shirt:  American Apparel | shop
Shoes:  Perfect Patent Pump in Navy, Ann Taylor | shop
Earrings: Banana Republic | similar


Linked up to the Pleated Poppy & Marionberry Style's Trend of the Month Challenge. Check out how other ladies rocked the colored blazer trend here.

6 comments:

  1. Love this look! It is so CHIC and so fun!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this striped blazer and the red skirt. Such a classy look! New follower! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrasting blazer and skirt, and your coordinating red lips! Just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look for work! And I think this is the very reason why I love the challenges...they kinda force you to play with something till it works. I always gain a new appreciation for pieces I already own :)
    Love this gorgeous look and I'm so glad you linked up!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! So great with Fourth of July around the corner! I absolutely adore that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blazer and skirt are a great combo!

    ReplyDelete