April 19, 2012

Broadway & a Burberry Debut

It's been a long road to finding the perfect trench -- aka -- saving up money for a Burberry.  Fortunately, I found the perfect jacket and it was on sale at 40% off! One of our favorite bloggers Jean from Extra Petite shared her amazing trench score from Bloomingdale's. So, I jumped on the deal and am superbly happy with this classic piece that will hopefully last a lifetime.

Like Ailyn mentioned before.. I, too, like to preserve things I love. However, life is short and NYC is the perfect place to sport my classic trench. 

Ailyn & I also found tickets to our first Broadway show:  How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I loved the show! The set, costumes and actors were fantastic. I was especially impressed with Michael Urie--who you may remember as Mark on Ugly Betty. 

Coat:  Burberry Harbourne | shop
Shirt:  Jack Creer, Hollister (plaid shirt styled here) | shop
Pants:  Ponte 5 pocket, Gap | shop
Shoes:  Cece Suede Ballet Flats, JCrew | shop
Necklace:  Big Love
Purse:  Gap
Glasses:  Loft

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスをかけて、他人に圧迫感をもたらせるともいうのです。特にレイバン RB3025というようなモデルをかけて、他人と話し合うのは無礼だとよく言われます。自分もそう嫌に感じされたことがあリます。もちろんレイバン RB2140などのサングラスが悪いとは言えません。礼儀知らずもの所詮は人間しかいません。

    ReplyDelete