January 2, 2012

BDIB: Sparkle Shorts on NYE



NYE was a blast.  I hit a great party attired in sparkle and sequins (of course).  Remember my trip Los Angeles in December? During my shopping frenzy, I picked up these black sequin shorts and a black cinched jacket that were perfect for NYE.  My lovely friends helped me ring in the new year in style!

Bloggers Do It BetterJane Squared has been having a blast with this style blog in 2011; my sister and I are excited about another year of style sharing with you!  Thank you for reading, and we wish you the happiest of new years!

Jacket:  Chantell, Melrose Boutique
Shirt:  JCrew, Holiday 2010
Shorts: Angl, Melrose Boutique
Shoes:  Nine West
Earrings:  Charlotte Russe

9 comments:

  1. You look very gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    Mode Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top with those sparkly shorts! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great legs to wear those hot shorts, go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look..love the shorts!! fun challenge... :)

    robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! you're the first in sequin shorts so go you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I've always wanted a sequined short!

    I had a lot of fun joining you ladies for my first BDIB challenge ;)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete