January 18, 2012

I can see clearly now...




















I must really enjoy this purple and ruffly white combo because I have been known to repeat it.

In other news, I'm thrilled that my LASIK surgery was successful!  Admittedly, my vision is slightly blurred, but it's pretty freakin' miraculous that I can suddenly see clearly!  The experience was a little more traumatic than I had prepared for, but I'm already trying out eyewear that I avoided when my vision was awful since I'm definitely too clumsy for expensive prescription sunglasses.

For those currently sporting four eyes scoping out a new look, I suggest checking out Warby Parker and sending out for a few different frames.  Warby Parker offers an online shopping junkie's favorite service of free shipping & free returns; Warby Parker and other online glasses retailers are a great alternative to stopping by your local Lenscrafters to get a true feel for the fit, comfort, and style of a prospective pair.

Just wanted to gives you a heads up regarding a few great sales going on now at Gilly Hicks (extra 50% off redlines & free ship+free returns w/minimum purchase of $50), several markdowns at Zara (free ship + free returns), 40% off everything + free shipping, no minimums at Talbots (with code 019588431 - Thanks Gigi!) and deep discounts at Land's End + free shipping with code: BLIZZARD and pin: 1038 (Thanks Chloe!).  Are you shopping the MLK & end of season sales?

Cardigan: Jackie Cardigan, JCrew | shop
Top: Cotton Voile Cascade Ruffle Blouse, LOFT | shop
Belt: JCrew (old)
Pants: 1969 Ponte 5-Pocket Leggings, Gap | shop
Shoes: Abalene, Nine West | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment