December 28, 2011

Loft Cotton Voile Cascade Ruffle Blouse









































I am such a fan of this cotton top's style: I like the long sleeves, the tiered ruffles, and buttoned cuffs.  A word of warning, though, it is extremely lightweight, thin, and prone to wrinkles.  I'm not sure how it'll hold up after a few washes and wears, but I have faith in this ruffly top.  :)

Pearls: Gift
Trench: Classic Trench, Banana Republic ($198 -- If you're interested, I'd suggest waiting for a 40% off sale!) | shop
Top: Cotton Voile Cascade Ruffle Blouse, Loft | shop
Skirt: F21 (2006)
Shoes: Nine West | {1, 2, 3}

1 comment:

  1. I have the same skirt! I picked it up at a thrift store a few years ago. I wore it for my Engagement photos. Looks great on you! Love it with the red shoes.

    ReplyDelete