December 27, 2011

Holiday Look: LBD


You can never go wrong with the LBD, especially during the holiday season.  Of course, there's always room for a little bling or Christmas cheer in the form of sassy plaid shoes. I am a huge fan of these shoes, but I've got to say the shoe wearing window of opportunity is quite short. This season, I've worn them on just one other occasion, but always think I should rock them more! My one complaint, though, is that the heels are a little low, but they are fun and add a bright punch of holiday to the look. Next year I'll have to work on styling them into more outfits...

Big ups to my awesome brother who found this plaid pair for me at our local DSW. They were on mega sale for $17! :) He has a great sense of style (runs in the family, right? :D), and an uncanny ability to scour great deals. For the holiday, he bought us a $160 $30 PS3 Guitar Hero Band Bundle. He's awesome - Big Brothers FTW!

I hope you are still enjoying great times with friends and family, and getting pumped for the new year.  

Dress:  Gap (may be in stores)
Earrings:  Express
Shoes:  Rocket Dog (also styled here)

No comments:

Post a Comment