October 11, 2011

Stripes & Gripes


Stripes
I sometimes have trouble with stripes because they can be tricky, but this horizontal one is fun and timeless. This dress is really interesting and comfortable. Shout out to my friend, Jenn, for letting me borrow her dress, and rocking it on a Tuesday!

Gripes
How is it only Tuesday? I'm going to start planning my weekend right now since our Indian summers are slowly escaping. Let's make these days count, team!

Dress:  Bailey (B) 44 Boutique Pussyfoot Cat Dress | shop
Bracelet:  Express
Earrings:  Express
Shoes:  Nine West
Glasses:  Hot Topic


WILL






















Oh snap - Will is back and looking sassy!

T-shirt:  Target
Vest:  Heritage
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  Buckle
Necklace:  Rue 21
Bracelet:  Chicago Green Fest, hippies
Bags: Barnes & Noble
Sunglasses:  mall kiosk - win

1 comment:

  1. I so don't need anymore stripes, but that dress is too gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete