October 10, 2011

Lands' End Canvas Pleated Skirt


This past weekend was spent reading, relaxing, and shopping those Columbus Day Sales.  I grabbed this Lands End Canvas skirt for $13.97 including tax.  Initially, I was really attracted to the color of this skirt, and later appreciated the easy & relaxed look of it.  It is definitely wrinkly, which I thought I wouldn't mind... after wearing it though, I'm now thinking about returning it.

I think these photos give the truest representation of this beautiful aqua color.  Check out these photos, taken in the fitting room, for reference.  

Jacket: Gap
Top: Dress worn as a shirt - Boutique in Hong Kong
Belt: JCrew
Skirt: Pleated Skirt in Dusty Jade, Lands' End Canvas (currently on sale for $19.99) | shop
Shoes: Scotty Flat, Banana Republic
Headband: Banana Republic | shop this season's version
Earrings: Express
Bag: Gap
Bracelets: Various Taiwanese Night Markets + a gift from St. Croix
Book: Bossy Pants by Tina Fey

3 comments:

  1. I loved that book! Beautiful outfit - I love the denim jacket, perfect on you :) Just followed your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katherine - Thank you for the lovely comment & we're so excited that you're a fan of the blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cutie :)
    This is one of my favorite of your outfits so far!
    Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
    love.

    ReplyDelete