October 4, 2011

Big Pimpin'


































































These puffy shoulders are a good time! It's perfect for evening drinks and this striped number is sassy and fun. I paired it with these Jessica Simpson ankle boots, which have proven to be a versatile piece. They are great with leggings or skirts. I'm a fan of these boots and they are pretty comfortable. I got them last season, but the good news is you can still get them and they come in snakeskin.

Oh, hey Tuesday. Let's make it a pimpin one....

Shades: Ray-Ban | shop
Dress:  H&M
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson | shop 

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Big Pimpin' just heard that song the other day. This dress is so cute, love stripes! The booties are awesome. I have a pair and love them! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! And yes, I'll brush off those shoulders for you! How fab are your ankle booties, they're so versatile and give this dress a real knock-out factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is awesome, I cannot get over how much I love the shoulders! Pairing it with the booties make the look so edgy - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Style Journey - :) yes, that song is legit. Glad to hear your rockin' your pair, Heather!

    @Bravoe Runway - Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you like the outfit. I saw your endless Bandolino's and it looks like we have similar taste. Right on!

    @Sorren - Thanks Sorren. The dress is funky and different, but a ode to the 80s!

    ReplyDelete