September 22, 2011

Ann Taylor Lady Bag Review


















































































Today I'm taking a color cue from a blog that I really enjoy reading, the Economy of Style.  You can't go wrong with red, black and white.  I love how Ms. Economy of Style rocks color, mixes patterns, and always finds fabulous deals.  :)

I am really attracted to the style and fabulous color of this bag from Ann Taylor.  I was so excited when I first spotted it on Ann Taylor's website since I've been on the lookout for a bright red leather bag.

The Lady Bag bag is extremely narrow, but it is rather deep; take those dimensions combined with a boxy shape, and you can't fit too much in there.  Fortunately, I carry just the essentials: lip balm, JCrew's magic wallet, candy to assuage my sweet tooth, & cell phone. I do wish the longer strap was detachable, but despite that minor issue, I love the style and color of this ladylike bag so much that when I shop at Ann Taylor, I even try on the black version!

Who knows?  The lovely black ladybag might end up in my closet next!

Earrings: Large Metal Stud Earrings in Shiny Silver, Express | shop
Top: Loft (may still be in stores)
Necklace: F21 (old)
Skirt: Express (old)
Shoes: Versie Pumps, Mossimo | shop
Bag: Lady Bag in Red Maple, Ann Taylor | shop

No comments:

Post a Comment