August 4, 2011

Blush and Bride




































I've liked this dress for a while but never purchased it since I have a few issues with it: it's slightly wrinkly and the top half of the dress can appear loose and baggy if the dress doesn't lay correctly.  Despite that, there must be something about this dress, since every time I hit Loft, I try it on... which means I've been trying it on for around 4 months without purchasing.  It hit a price that I felt was great, and for fifteen George Washingtons, I finally own this lovely sheath dress! The soft pinks and blush tones were perfect to wear to my beautiful cousin's outdoor wedding.

Check out a few photos of her big day!  Congrats to Jenny & Brock! :D
















Earrings: Loft
Dress: Loft
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Patent Leather Pointy-Toe Pumps in Cameo Rose - Comfy & so pretty that several people gave me compliments!

1 comment:

  1. The LOFT dress looks good on you and in such a wonderful color too. Definitely worth the moolah! =)

    ReplyDelete