May 22, 2011

Dancing Queen

My sorority's formal was last Friday, and Nigam was my date; not only is he hilarious and good-natured, but he's stylin' too. :)























I have a huge sweet tooth, and I'm a sucker for any kind of baked good. These homemade cupcakes definitely hit the spot.






































At the end there, I'm suddenly belt-less & I'm not sure what thats about, but it does give us a nice comparison of belted dress versus no belt. Speaking of accessories, I love these Amrita Singh earrings for a fabulous pop of color; however, the backs of these earrings kept falling off, which was irritating when I was busting my moves all over the dance floor.

Dress: TJ Maxx
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Black slingbacks by Nine West
Earrings: Sunset Earrings in Coral by Amrita Singh

Nigam
Tie: Heritage 1981
Vest: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment