May 23, 2011

No More Pencils, No More Books...

...No More Teachers' Dirty Looks!

On Thursday, my family and I celebrated my graduation. Woot! I'm pretty much a happier and nicer person now that school is out. What time is it? Summertime.

When I first discovered this blue dress I was a little confused. Non-traditional, wavy "wings" threw me for a loop. However, this deep blue color sold me, and I envisioned that a belt would make for an interesting, cool look. Pockets would've been great for this dress, alas, no pockets means no silly string. Next time....oh wait, that means a PhD? Scratch that.


Oh, hi Ailyn.

Below is a photo of my dad. I was watching him during the ceremony and saw that 60% of the time he was playing on his iPhone. Needless to say, I was jealous. If this dress had pockets I, too, could be enjoying a little Max & the Magic Marker. FAIL.


Jane 1
Dress: Cascade Trim Dress in Pangea Blue, Gap ($39.99, originally $69.95)
Shoes: Nine West in Black Patent SY ($69.00)
Jewelry: Express Earrings ($16.50)


Jane 2
Dress: Gap (similar, but in black)
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: Taiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment