November 29, 2011

May Flowers

I recently unearthed this post that was buried deep in our Blogger's archives; it definitely made me miss all of that long hair & warm weather (no tights required).
































I bought this J.Crew skirt & cardigan on final sale without trying either of them on. There's not a J.Crew near me, otherwise I'd be in there trying things on and stalking the sale racks all of the time. Ordering final sale online is always a gamble, but I've only lost once or twice. :) I've become pretty familiar with how J.Crew clothing fits me, so sometimes, I just go for it.


Thanks to Kate for the lovely photos!

Cardigan: J.Crew
Top: Calvin Klein
Skirt: J.Crew
Necklace: ShiDa Night Market (little stand near YOFROYO), Taipei
Shoes: Old Navy, Fall 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment